I am keen to deepen my knowledge in technology policy to help constructing bridges to overcome the digital divide in the new age of information. After my PhD studies in Lyon, I joined the IT Policy team of the European Data Protection Supervisor in Brussels. In the future, I want to continue to shape technology policy in Europe.
- Monitoring technology
- Drafting IT policy
- Inspecting/auditing IT projects
- Promoting innovation (in-house)
Teaching 1st and 2nd year engineering students (Grande Ecole) in Java programming.
- Teaching courses in French and English language
- Preparing, conducting and assessing of exams
- Mentoring of student projects
Researching novel distributed (P2P) protocols for trustworthy aggregation of confidential data with applications to online voting and online lottery taking inspiration from BitTorrent and Bitcoin.
- Building a distributed online voting prototype.
- Publishing 3 peer-reviewed research papers.
Developing methods for Fluid Mechanics Simulations with support for High Performance Computing (parallelisation). The doctoral studies were discontinued.
Administrating workstations and server machines, installing and maintaining of source code infrastructure, developing cross-plattform C++ code, prototyping new product features.
Statistical data analysis (Big Data) for ATLAS project at CERN.
Developing a system to run automated measurements.
Supporting EU politics simulations in many European cities.
- Developing customised website CMS for network partners in Italy, France, Slovakia, Portugal and Poland.
- Installing and maintaining of intranet for network partners.
- Training of network partners in IT matters.
Fluency: Native speaker
Fluency: Full professional proficiency
Fluency: Professional working proficiency
Fluency: Elementary proficiency